Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Guest Secrets, Blog Quid Pro Quo

(scroll down for secrets)

Dear Valued Guests,

As of this day, I am instituting a policy of Blog "Quid Pro Quo," which I'm told is a Roman phrase for "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" (the Romans were apparently both itchy and concise). What this means for PostRejects is that I'm adding a "blogroll" to the side panel of the site. To get on my blogroll, all you have to do is put me on your blogroll. Once you have done this, send me an e-mail at postrejects@gmail.com with the name of your site, and I will add you. Then, sit back and watch the traffic roll in!

Also, in an effort to supplement my already-impressive selection of secrets, I am now allowing readers to send postcards directly to PostRejects for me to run on the site. I will post these "guest secrets" on Wednesdays, beginning sometime in the future.

The address:
PostRejects
PO Box 205200
New Haven, CT 06520

Yes, I know that this is several states away from my home state of Maryland. The secrets will be forwarded to me, for security: God forbid any of you loonies ever figure out where my actual mailbox is!

Keep clicking those ads,
Fred

P.S.- Join the PostRejects facebook group!