Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Rejects, Introducing a New Format


Dear Valued Readers,

Many of you have complained that I do not update often enough. For a long time I thought this was a little bit insulting, since here I am already taking the time out of my busy life as a retail store assistant manager in order to provide you with free content. But then I read an article somewhere that said that blogs that update frequently are more likely to "monetize", which means make money, which is why I started this thing in the first place. So now I will be posting four times a week.

The New Format will be like this:

Monday: 1 card
Wednesday: 1 card
Friday: 1 card
Sunday: HOLY SHIT TWO CARDS

Also if you like your crappy secrets in Tumblr form, I'm going to be linking the feed from this blog to http://postrejects.tumblr.com . Please reblog my stuff frequently. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Fred Jurgens

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, you're the funniest person on the internet. Congrats.

elspeth said...

Hey, you can't control when Frank throws out his trash, can you? :)

Michael said...

This makes me very happy.

Anonymous said...

yeah,....go fuck yourself.

angela said...

lmfao.
HOLY SHIT TWO CARDS!