Friday, December 26, 2008

Are you hungry for some Guest Rejects?

For some reason, a bunch of the guest submissions that I've been getting have had to do with food. Here are a couple:



By the way, Guest Rejects usually run on Wednesdays, but last week's regular Sunday Rejects update was delayed because of the PostSecret guy being a jerk and violating my rights (scroll down to the next post for an explanation of that). You can get the information on how to submit your own Guest Rejects here. Moving on:



This "baby-peppercorn sauce" card definitely comes from a different person than the one who submitted the ugly baby Guest Reject. This could mean that your babies are safe, or it could mean that your babies are in twice as much danger as before.

In other news, the Official PostRejects Merchandise Shop(pe) is now online! I've included some sample designs, for your viewing/buying pleasure:


FYI: This one is specialty-printed with glitter ink, even though it's sort of hard to tell from the picture.

I also thought of this great motto, which is "PostRejects Tees: Wear your secret on a shirt!" Spiffy, right? Also, the shirts make wonderful belated Christmas gifts! If you've got questions or comments on the merchandise, you can contact me at postrejects@gmail.com.

Alright, I've got to get back to sifting through the PostSecret garbage. The next update goes up in less than 24 hours!

1 comment:

e l l e said...

Hey, if you're still exchanging links, my blog is 'So, how was your day?'

http://shwyd.blogspot.com

Let me know if you are and we can swap.