Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sunday Rejects Regrettably Delayed

So I was just at the PostSecret guy's house, looking through his trash for some hot new rejected postcards. It was going pretty well until I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, a dude running towards me wielding a broom.

Man, you wouldn't know it from looking at him, but that PostSecret guy is fast. I eventually managed to lose him in some bushes, but my heart rate is still way up even as I'm writing this. I think I'm going to have to wait a couple days before I go back there again.

In the meantime, here's a guest submission to placate you:

"Your bestiality is tearing me up.
I can only imagine what it's doing to THE KIDS."

Hey, that postcard is messed up. Sort of reminds me of my college years.

Anyway, to those of you who have been so faithfully clicking my ads these past few weeks, I apologize, and I'll have a new batch of PostRejects up on the site next week. The rest of you can go to Hell for all I care.
-Fred

4 comments:

Daughter said...

I can understand where he (or she) is coming from... after all that goat is making some pretty sexy eyes.

Julien said...

That's quiet fucked up...hope you can get your hands on more...otherwise you're always welcomed to work with me on http://mylifeiscrap.com

Anonymous said...

I be digging it lol

peardaughter said...

Just a thought, but the goat/beastiality could be a joke because a baby goat is also called a 'kid'...Could just be a clever play on words:) If so, kudos cause that's hilarious.